Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sorry

LIfe has been so busy the last few weeks that I have not had a chance to update the blog. I am really sorry. I know that there are a few of you who look at it everyday looking for new pictures and I am sorry it took so long. 

Grayson is doing so well he has started trying to grab and bat at his car seat toys. We have also noticed he is afraid of the dark when he is not right by someone. This could be a potential problem down the road. He is not quite in size 3 diapers and we have traded with a friend who has 2s for our 3s.

Grayson is really starting to have more of a personality and he has been up longer during the day although he has kept his morning nap which I am very grateful for. He is also sleeping through the night. He goes down mostly at 10pm and sleeps till 6 or 7. I am really excited about that. I have a lot of pictures to download but that will have to wait till tomorrow. 

Goodnight 

No comments: